This is our list of different variations based on the sudoku logic games. They are not just sudoku games, but there is also some math involved. The programs create printable worksheets of the sudoku like games. All the game programs are free to download.
I hope you enjoy the worksheet you downloaded from my website.
I would ask you to like or share this page on any social media.
It is just a small mouse click for you, but a giant help for me.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.