Make your own printable Sum Sudoku puzzle. Sum Sudoku is a combination of an arithmetic and logic puzzle. The rules are the same as sudoku, but you get clues. The clues are printed around the sudoku grid
These are the rules:
1. The numbers you can use are from 1 to 9.
2. In each row and in each column each number can appear only once just like in a normal Sudoku.
3. In a region (an area of 3x3 fields see the bold lines) each number can only appears once.
4. The numbers that are printed around the sudoku puzzle in the bold lines are the sum of the first 3 fields next to the sum. The sums in the corners are the sum of the 3 diagonal fields in the region.
To create your printable Sum Sudoku puzzle is extremely easy. Select how many fields in the puzzle should be printed with the number. And then you click on download the Sum Sudoku puzzle. It will create a pdf file for you. This pdf file contains 2 pages, one page is the puzzle and the second page contains the answer sheet.
Every Sum Sudoku puzzle is dynamically created. Therefor every puzzle is unique and you can download as many puzzle as you need.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.