This is the collection of the online games. You, as teacher or gamemaster, can create your own puzzle and create a link to your puzzle. Send this link to your students or friends. And they can try to solve your puzzle.
For example, you want to create a crossword puzzle. Go the the section word games; click on the crossword maker. Here you can create your puzzle. Then click on the button Create link to play online. Copy the link and send this by email to your friends or post it on social media.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
6. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.