Make your own sudoku game with the sudoku maker. You will see only one sudoku puzzle on the screen, but on the worksheet you will get 4 puzzles. On the second page you will get the sheets with the answers. The only thing you need to do is to select the level (very easy, easy, moderate, hard, very hard) and download the pdf worksheet.
Every puzzle is dynamically created, which means you can download an unlimited numbers of puzzles.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.