I would like to have a moment of your time please. All the games and puzzle on my website are for free, but I have my costs to keep this website up and running. Please consider to donate a small amount to the creator of www.edu-games.org, if you download multiple worksheets. You can find the donate button in the bottom right corner of the website.
Thank you in advance.
Make your own scrabble puzzle. It is very simple, just type the words you want to practice with your students in the scrabble words list. The website will create the scrabble tiles necessary to create all your words. The rules of the game are also very simple. The students can use all the tiles per word. But cannot use any extra letters. If the game has only two tiles with the letter 'A' then the words cannot have more than two 'A's. This is a great tool to practice new learned vocabulary. But you can also load one of the saved puzzles. After you load the saved puzzle, you can still adjust the words.
Scoring the game is up to you.
1. Count the number of words that the students created.
2. Count the number of letters the students have used.
3. Add up all the letter values of the letters.
When you have created your own scrabble puzzle, I save your puzzle. If your puzzle can be useful for other teachers I will put them in the list of saved puzzles.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
6. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.