compound word match maker
This compound word match worksheet has 2 columns of words. The kids has to draw a line from words from the left column to the right column to form a compound word. And write the compound word behind the second column. The page comes with an extensive list of compound words to help you to choose the right words for your kids. When you start to type a compound word, the program will give you a list of possible compound words. If you don't want to type, you can just copy a word from the example list.
When you type a compound word in the program that you use a - sign. Then the programs knows which two words are needed to create the compound word. For this game you can only use compound words that consist only from two words. It cannot work with words that were built up from 3 or more words.
Create your compound word match puzzle
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.