These worksheets have 9 measure problems on the sheet. These worksheets are ideal to practice to measure with a ruler. The rulers are printed, so no need for rulers in the classroom. You have the possibility to set the units you need; metric, inches and inches and feet. When you select the metric system, you have set the Degree of difficulty. You can set the accuracy from centimeters, half centimeters to millimeters. When you select inches you have the options from 1 inch until 1/16 inch.
The worksheets are created dynamically, therefor you can create an unlimited number of measuring with a ruler worksheets.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.