The page creates worksheet with rounding problems. You can select if you want to round up to the nearest ten or hundred. To round to values you need to follow some simple steps.
Step 1: Identify the place value that is in question. i.e. if you round to the nearest 10, you need to locate the tens in the value.
Step 2: When you have located the location, go one step to the right. i.e. you look at the one's place. Look at value at this place.
A) If this value is 0-4, you round down the value.
B) If that value is 5 or up, you round the place value in question up.
Step 3: Make all the values right of this location zero.
You can have up to 36 addition problems per worksheet.
Create your rounding to the nearest 10 or 100 Worksheet.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.