Create your add and subtract time worksheets here. Easy adjustable to the level of your kids.With a few clicks you have the prefect add and subtract time worksheets. The worksheet has four clocks with 3 time problems. First your kids has to write the time of the clock in the right hand side of the worksheet. Then there be will 3 time problems per clock. They have to solve these problems and write the answer on the right of the worksheet.
What can you adjust:
Type of arithmetic:
Here you select whcih operations you need. Choose between adding, subtracting or mixed. When you choose mixed, you will have both adding and subtracting problems per clock.
Interval for times in the clocks:
You control here the time in the clocks. For the beginners, you can choose for hourly. Then all the times in the clocks will have a time of a whole hour. And of course the most challenging is per minute.
In this section you handle the settings for the time problems.
With the range you determine how for the time in future or past is. If the range is less than one hour, you will only have problems in minutes. The higher the range the more difficult the time problems will be.
This setting looks like the 'Interval for times in the clock'. If you choose hourly, you will get sums with only whole hours problems. And the most challenging is per minute.
There is a small warning; you cannot use the setting 'hourly' and the range 'less than 1 hour'. The program will give you a warning if this happens by accident.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.