Free time domino worksheet maker
Worksheet maker for telling time domino stones. It is very easy and fast to create your time domino set and very flexible. In the set of 28 domino stones, you have a set of 7 different times (like domino from 0 until 6 dots); while in the set of 55, you have 10 different times. But you can also print several sets and mixed the sets.
The time domino uses the same rules as the normal domino. Only the scoring is different, because you cannot count the dots. You can apply different scoring rules; the student who finish first wins the game and no scoring is done or you can count to stones not played by the 'losers'. But I think that scoring is not the most important part of the time domino game. This game is fun and extremely useful to let the players practice their skills.
There is still some work to do after the printing. Glue the worksheet(s) on a thick paper or cardboard (or use thick paper to print). Cut out the stones with a cutter. This will take a little bit. And now you are ready to play!
Create your time domino worksheet
Size of the domino set
There are two set size. 28 stones (set of double six) for a set if 7 different times or 55 stones (set of double 9) with 10 different times. You can also print more sets and combine the those set. It creates a larger set where more players can attend the game.
Numbers in the clock
You can choose which numbers are printed in the clock face. The choices are: no numbers, to make it more challenging; Or only print the quarter hours; Or all the hours.
With the time interval you determine which times can be used in the time domino set. The easiest for the beginners are hourly interval, only whole hour times are used. While the most difficult is a 5 minute interval.
This 12/24 hours setting is only relevant for the printed time. When you choose for the digital notation. The time can be printed as 9:00 or 9:00 pm or 21:00. The setting doesn’t change anything for the clock face.
You can choose how the time is printed (on the right side of the time domino stone).
‘Spoken’ prints the time like: It’s ten past nine.
‘Digital’ will print a digital like 21:10.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.