Math Pyramid is a fun practicing game for addition and subtraction combined with a little bit of logic. Every brick should have a number, but not all the numbers are visible any more. Your job is the fill the bricks with the correct numbers. Scientist discovered the way to find the missing numbers. They discovered that every brick contains the sum of the two bricks below. This rule applies for every brick in the pyramid (except for the bottom row). With this information you are able the fill in the numbers in the empty bricks.
The worksheets are dynamically created, therefor you can download an unlimited number of worksheets and it is all for free.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.