Match sums are a great way for kids to practice addition combined with logical thinking. With this online match sum maker you are able to create your puzzles within seconds. How does the match sum works? You are given a total. Right of the total you get 3 squares with 4 numbers. The student needs to find the square that contains the 3 numbers that adds up to the total on the left.
You can create an unlimited number of match sum puzzles.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.