Compare fractions. Draw a circle around the biggest fraction. You may select to compare fraction with the same numerator or the dame denominator or just mixed. Also you can set a range for the denominators. This is good to choose the level for your students. And you can select negative fractions.
The worksheets are dynamically created, therefor you can download an unlimited number of worksheet and it is all for free.
Create your compare fractions worksheet.
Type the values for the denominator. use , for single values or - for a range.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.