The letter maze maker helps to learn our little ones to practice recgonizing letters. They have to find the path through the maze by following one letter. You can change the font and letter cases to keep it challenging for the kids.
The missing letters snake is a worksheet for the kids to practice the alphabet. A snake (Willy) is printed on the worksheet and on his body are the letters of the alphabet printed. But of course some letters are missing. Your kids has to write the missing letters on the back of the snake.
I hope you enjoy the worksheet you downloaded from my website.
I would ask you to like or share this page on any social media.
It is just a small mouse click for you, but a giant help for me.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.