The website will look in it database for possible words for the puzzle. When you want to use a word, double click on the word from the list and copy and paste it in the editbox. Then click on the button " Go back to the puzzle".
You can also start typing a word in the editbox. While your typing, the website will give you suggestions. While your typing the website checks if you typed valid chars. If the charecter is invalid, it will be removed. And it checks also the length of your word. When your finish, click on the button " Go back to the puzzle".
If you cannot find a word and want to go back to the puzzle, click on the button "go back to the puzzle". You will get a warning about the fact that the word is invalid. Click on "ok" to go back to the puzzle.
I would like to have a moment of your time please. All the games and puzzle on my website are for free, but I have my costs to keep this website up and running. Please consider to donate a small amount to the creator of www.edu-games.org, if you download multiple worksheets. You can find the donate button in the bottom right corner of the website.
Thank you in advance.
Free word pyramid puzzle maker
Create easily your word pyramid puzzle and download the free pdf worksheets.
The rules are simple, but the game is very challenging. The goal is to find all the words in the pyramid. You start at the top, the first word is given. Then go one step down and you need to find the next word. This word is 1 character longer and must contain all the letters from the word above. It sounds easy, but it can be very difficult to solve the pyramid.
To make the game a little bit easier for the players, you have to option to add clues for the missing words or you can print one or more characters of the words.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
6. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.