Single Digit Addition Worksheet For Grade 1
The page creates a single digit addition worksheet in a vertical problem format. It is highly adjustable to the needs of your students. You can set a range of numbers for both addends and set the maximum sum for the result. You can have up to 36 addition problems per worksheet.
Create your Single Digit Addition Worksheet.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
6. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.