Secret Trail is a fun and challenging game. The goal is to find the trail in a grid of tiles. A number is written on every tile. You start on the starting tile and go to the next tile, you can go in every direction. You need to find the trail to the finishing tile. Add the numbers on the tile as you go along. The total sum should be the same as the number on the finishing tile. You can step on every tile only one time. The game is a nice practice between adding and logical thinking.
The worksheets are dynamically created, therefor you can download an unlimited number of worksheets and it is all for free.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.