Where are my operands!
The game is simple. On the worksheet you find several arithmetic sums. But the operands are not provided. The goal is to find the correct operands.
The worksheets are dynamically created, therefor you can download an unlimited number of worksheets and it is all for free.
Create your Where Are The operands! worksheet.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. If you place a worksheet (pdf file) on a website, you have to place clearly and close to the worksheet a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
5. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
6. In case you want to use the worksheets for commercial purposes or use them on your website, you must contact edu games. Use the contact me button on the bottom of the screen.