Math square worksheet maker
Math squares are a great way for kids to practice arithmetic operations combined with logical thinking. With this online math square maker you are able to create your puzzles within seconds.
How does it the math square works? You have to fill in every square with a unique number. For a 3 x 3 grid you must use the numbers from 1 to 9 and for 4 x 4 grid the numbers 1 to 16. The sum of the numbers in the rows, columns and the diagonal must be the same as the numbers are printed around the puzzle. Remember you can only use every nemuber once in the puzzle.
You can create an unlimited number of math square puzzles.
Create your Math Square puzzle
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. If you place a worksheet (pdf file) on a website, you have to place clearly and close to the worksheet a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
5. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
6. In case you want to use the worksheets for commercial purposes or use them on your website, you must contact edu games. Use the contact me button on the bottom of the screen.