Math Bingo Printable - The PDF Bingo Cards Generator
Math bingo is an excellent way to practice or test the skills of the students. Math bingo works the same as the normal bingo game. But instead of announcing the numbers, you announce a mathematical operation. The students have to check if they have the answer on their bingo card. The students will have a lot of fun, while they practice the mathematical operations.
Within seconds you can create all the cards and the mathematical operations. First choose the card size. A card of 4 X 4 will have maximum 16 answers (depending on the free bingos) on the card. Then select how many free bingos there will be on every card. Next choose the operators you want to practice. Then set how many bingo cards you need. Click on the button 'create the bingo game'. And the last step is the click on the download button to get the printable pdf file with all the bingo cards and the mathematical operations.
You have the option to change the arithmetics on the teachers'card. The app will calculate automatically the answer of the equation. When the answer is not valid, in case the answer has decimals, the background will change in a red color. Or if the answer already exists the background will change into yellow. These equation will not be used to create the math bingo cards. When you have changed the equations, you need to create the math bingo cards. Use the button 'create only bingo cards', this option create a set of bingo cards and will use as much possible your equations.
The bingo cards are dynamically generated, which means every game is different. You can download an unlimited number of bingo games for free.
Create your Math Bingo Printable pdf Cards.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.