Connect Four Addition worksheet maker
Connect Four Addition is a fun roll the dice game. This game has to be played in groups. Give the kids in the group random cards and the dice. Every kid will throw the dice on their turn. When the dice is rolled, all the kids in the group has to add up the number. Then they have to check if the number on their card. If so then they have to cover the sum. The first player who has 4 in a row is the winner.
Normally connect four is played with 2 dice, but you can use 3 dice for a bigger challenge. If the game is too short, you can made it into connect five. That means the winner needs 5 in a row.
Create your Connect Four Addition worksheet.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.